- What do you want written?
- What is your deadline?
- How long is the piece?
- How much do you value the writing?
The Goal is to create a book which is to show your book’s purpose. The book will have 10-15 chapters, the normal front matter, including table of contents, and that the manuscript will be about between 30,000-60,000 words long. You, the author, will own the Work—All materials, including but not limited to Words files, tapes, and completed manuscript, the completed Book and/or other product resulting from this effort— including any copyrights and sale or distribution rights.
Ghostwriter will not be entitled to any royalties, residuals, or commissions upon the sale of the work.
A ghostwriter is a person who is hired to write books, manuscripts, screenplays, speeches, etc.
- With a ghostwriter, you would be able to make realistic deadlines and plan for the launch of your book without ever having to pick up a pen.
- The ability to translate a narrative into a manuscript that consistently entertains or enlightens, while being accurate, well-written and professionally presented, is a skill that may not come quite as naturally to everyone.
- To produce your book with high quality and professionalism according to publishing standards.