As we are a small publishing house with limited overhead, we are ideally placed for satisfying the needs of unpublished authors by utilizing the latest technology in the production of publication as an alternative to the larger publishing house. We seek to discover and publish new visionary authors in Africa, though we know that there are many writers out there, who want to get their work published.
To submit a manuscript to Village Tales Publishing, please read the information below.
If you have a book to publish then write to us first, firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending a CV, and a detailed description of your book. The latter should comprise the number of words and/or pages, your target readership, the breakdown of contents, a description of the main idea, and as to whether the book contains tables and illustrations. We welcome all authors.
Village Tales Publishing provides traditional publishing services and turnkey services to individuals that seek to successfully self-publish and promote their books. We handle all aspects of publishing—Editing, Cover Design, Production, and Marketing Solution.
- Editorial Review
- Content Editing
- Content / Book Interior Design
- Cover and Jacket Design
- E-Book Conversion
- Older Book (printed) to E-Book Conversion
- ISBN & Barcode
- Copyright Registration
- Bowker’s Books-In-Print Registration
- Ghost Writing
- Family History / Memoires
Growing With the Community
The majority of our manuscripts are unsolicited submissions coming from unpublished authors. At a small press like Village Tales Publishing, it is possible to survive by relying entirely on commissioned materials. But as activity increases, the need for works may surpass our established circle of writers. As unsolicited manuscripts are received, our editors will sift through the unsolicited manuscripts to identify manuscripts of sufficient quality or revenue potential. Once a work is accepted, traditional publishing platform may be considered and a contract to purchase the intellectual property rights and an agreement on rates will be negotiated.
Free Author Websites for VTP Authors
If you don’t have a website, you probably know that you need one. Just having a Facebook page isn’t enough. With your own website/blog can have a home that displays your work.
Ready to Order? Need a Quote?
- Pricing is based on several factors: the length of your book, the number of images, the complexity of formatting and the length and details of your table of contents. Our process is pretty straightforward and easy to understand.
- To get started we’ll need a copy of your manuscript in word and pdf format. Once we have your manuscript, we provide a prompt quote. Our quote will outline pricing and any special programming that will be required.
- If you decide to move forward with our service(s) we’ll send a contract or an invoice (depending on the service) for your review and approval. We require a percentage pre-payment. Once we receive payment, you will be notified when your project will be completed.